1. What size are Kosha covers for mats?
All Kosha covers fit the standard 24" x 68" yoga mat size.
2. Can Kosha mat covers be used in Bikram or Hot yoga?
Kosha mats can be used in any environment, no matter the temperature!
3. How should I clean my Kosha products?
Kosha products are designed to go in the washer and dryer. You can wash your Kosha products with sheets, towels, etc. We recommend washing all products with zippres, ZIPPED UP with towels in COLD water and Medium to Low cycle with similar colors. When drying, we recommend drying your Kosha products in low heat. For Kosha yoga mats we recommend only machine washing and leaving it to air dry. The fabric is quick dry so the yoga mat dries very quickly.
4. What is your return policy?
All Kosha products can be returned within 30 days of purchase with a full refund.
5. What are the care instructions for my kosha products?
Do not iron, bleach, or dryclean.
Do not use fabric softener
Wash in cold. Dry low heat.
6. Where are kosha products made?
All of our Kosha products are manufactured in the United States, in San Diego, California.